Admit Card of SSC CHSL | SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2020 Tier I Admit Card 2021

Admit Card of SSC chsl 2020: Staff Selection Commission SSC Are Recently Uploaded Admit Card for the Post of Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL and Data Entry Operator DEO, Lower Division Clerk LDC 10+2 Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can Download the Admit Card.

admit card of SSC chsl 2020 Tier I Admit Card 2021


SSC CHSL Exam 2020

  • Staff Selection Commission SSC All Region CR, MPR, NR and Other Region Are Yet to be Issued Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2020. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the CHSL and DEO Post 10+2 SSC Jobs 2020 Candidate Can Apply Online for 06 November 2020 to 15 December 2020.

Staff Selection Commission (SSC)

Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam CHSL 2020 Recruitment

✅Vacancy Post Details:

  • Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant
  • Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
  • Data Entry Operators (DEOs)
✅ Educational Qualifications :
  • Must-Have Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
✅ Age Limit: 
  • Minimum Age: 18 Years
  • Maximum Age: 27 Years
  • Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
✅ Application Fee:
  • General / OBC : 100/-
  • SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
  • All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
  • Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode or Pay the Examination Fee Through Offline E Challan.
✅ Important Dates:
  • Application Begin:06/11/2020
  • Last Date For Registration: 26/12/2020
  • Online Payment Last Date: 28/12/2020
  • Online Exam Date Paper I: 12-27 April 2021
  • Available Admit Card of SSC CHSL: 27/03/2021
  • Paper-II Exam Date: Notified Soon
✅SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020 Exam
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020 PDF:- 



✅Apply For SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
✅Get SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 
Detailed Notification 

                                         

✅Download Admit Card of SSC CHSL 2020 (CR region)
✅Download Admit Card of SSC CHSL 2020 (Other Region)


✅SSC CHSL Admit Card FAQs

Q: When SSC CHSL admit card 2020-21 for Tier-I will release?

A: SSC CHSL admit card 2020-21 for the Tier-I has been released on March 27 for Central Region. The SSC CHSL admit card of other regions will be available soon.

Q: Can I get the admit card in offline mode?

A: No, you can get the Admit Card of SSC CHSL in online mode only from the SSC official website.

Q: Who releases SSC CHSL admit card?

A: The regional/sub-regional centers of SSC release the CHSL admit card on their official websites.

Q: How can I download the SSC CHSL admit card?

A: You can download the admit card from the official regional websites of SSC by logging into your accounts.

Q: What details are required to download the admit card?

A: You need details such as registration/roll number or date of birth/password to download the admit card.

Q: I have forgot my login password. What should I do?

A: You can re-generate the password on the official website of SSC by clicking on the Forgot Password link.

Q: I have forgot to carry my admit card to the test center. What should I do?

A: You should download and print your SSC CHSL admit card again from a nearby cyber café and carry it to the test center.

Q: Can I get my test center changed after the issue of the CHSL admit card?

A: No, SSC CHSL exam center once allotted cannot be changed.

Q: Should I retain the tier-I admit card after the exam is over?

A: Yes, you should preserve the CHSL admit card for all the tiers of the exam until the complete SSC CHSL recruitment process is over.

Q: The spelling of my name in CHSL admit card is incorrect. What should I do?

A: You should contact SSC authorities immediately to get any error in the SSC CHSL admit card corrected.  

Q: I am unable to download my admit card from the official website. What should I do?

A: You should first check your internet connection. If internet is not the problem, you should contact the concerned regional office of SSC with proof of having submitted your application.

Comments